Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a new dawn, it's a new day....

2011 is here and I am very excited! I've got some major things I want to accomplish this year. To top the list......dun dun.. an impossible thing for us-
Pay off ALL debt. Yes impossible for us, but not for God. I'm believing for provision beyond what I can imagine!

You are a great God
Your Character is Holy
Your Truth is Absolute
Your Strength is Unending
Your Discipline is Fair...
Your PROVISIONS are ABUNDANT for our NEEDS
Your Light is Adequate for our Path
Your Grace is Sufficient for our sins....
You are NEVER EARLY, NEVER LATE...
You sent your Son in the fullness of time and
Will return at the consummation of time
Your PLAN IS PERFECT.
BEWILDERING, PUZZLING, TROUBLING.
BUT PERFECT

Safe in the Shepherd's Arms by Max Lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment